In 2019, with a commitment to significantly reduce our plastic use, we launched a refillery – the Salacia Salts "Zero Waste" Replenishing Beauty Bar.
This REFILLERY concept helps us reduce consumer waste and reuse packaging. You can bring in your own clean vessel or purchase one of ours - and fill with our products.
You'll also find products we have created for "fun" or as part of our discovery process, working with new ingredients and fragrances. This is an opportunity to have fun with new items we are testing and engage with us. If you love something, let us know! We like to gauge the popularity of a new product, scent, texture before we package it in our signature vessels.
Current items include: Facial Cleanser, Naked ShowerTime Rocks, Facial Moisturizer, Salts Soaks, Aromatherapy Shower Salts, Odor Neutralizing Spray, Linen Mist and Scrubs.
The Replenishing Beauty Bar, Savannah's first refillery, is only currently available at our Montgomery Street location where we make all of our products.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose a container from our selection or bring in your own.
- Place the vessel on the scale and tare the weight (so you only pay for the product, not the weight of the container!).
- Place product in the container.
- Weigh the container on the scale.
- Enter weight with wax pencil on vessel or on the provided label.
FEATURED IN VOGUE (December 2020). Read more.